Saturday, April 19, 2008

A classic case of "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Me? Emotional? You bet. Seven years, nine months, and one day. A record for me as far as working for one company (seven years seems to be my magic number where employment is concerned).

It was quite a week. Wednesday brought FCC approval for the merger, and I walked in Thursday to find this on my desk. What a great remembrance gift. On Friday, the sale closed and the building was a mash of smiles and tears. We are AT&T now, and Edge has earned its place in the history books, along with a spot in the top five of the 100 Best for five consecutive years (#2 in 2008...great finish!).


I'll be eternally thankful for the experience of building a company from the ground up, and all the new friends I made along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment