Well, things are beginning to take shape. The past couple of weeks have been busy on several fronts:
- Gardening (between thunderstorms)
- Working on the consulting project
- Entertaining and enjoying company
- Training for the upcoming half-marathon in Seattle
- Reading a couple of fun, summer-style books: The Girls from Ames, A Salty Piece of Land
- Sewing. Lots of it. Between some custom orders and other items, it's been fun to play with fabric and exercise some basic math skills in the design process. Here are a few finished products:
What hasn't been happening? Knitting. Must fix that. But right now, I have three more handbags to complete this week.