- Jimmy Buffett is not past his prime. He still puts on a terrific show.
- The wind in Montague can bruise your knee, if it happens to shut your car door on it. And it's the reason I don't plan to ever live there again.
- There's a vibe in Berkeley quite like no other place I've been (unless maybe Cambridge, MA.)
- It's wonderful to have a friend that you can pick right up with after years of apart-ness.
- Quaking Aspen are just large weeds. Granted, they're pretty ones, but seriously. I am SO tired of pulling the little shoots, and the battle has only just begun.
- My sweater's still not done.
- Bolt is one fantabulous fabric boutique.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Oops! Someone fell off the blogwagon.
I don't know exactly what happened to the month of May, but here's a brief glimpse: