Monday, June 1, 2009

Oops! Someone fell off the blogwagon.

I don't know exactly what happened to the month of May, but here's a brief glimpse:
  • Jimmy Buffett is not past his prime. He still puts on a terrific show.
  • The wind in Montague can bruise your knee, if it happens to shut your car door on it. And it's the reason I don't plan to ever live there again.
  • There's a vibe in Berkeley quite like no other place I've been (unless maybe Cambridge, MA.)
  • It's wonderful to have a friend that you can pick right up with after years of apart-ness.
  • Quaking Aspen are just large weeds. Granted, they're pretty ones, but seriously. I am SO tired of pulling the little shoots, and the battle has only just begun.
  • My sweater's still not done.
  • Bolt is one fantabulous fabric boutique.
Happy June!

1 comment:

  1. Holy smoke. You can sum it all up in a post!!! You got me chuckle on Berkley and Quaking Aspen. Hubby is driving back now from the Bay Area. I have my share of pulling/trying to kill those pesky runners...unsuccessfully. My friend had to redo his whole backyard a couple of years ago after some serious poisoning treatment to rid them once and for all.

    LOVE LOVE BOLT and the collection you acquire--full of envies.

    Welcome back, Polly

    ReplyDelete