- He always wakes up in a good mood.
- He's my biggest cheerleader. Very supportive.
- He likes to cook, and frequently does.
- He's incredible with animals.
- He's not snooty.
- He loves farming.
- He's openly affectionate with his family.
- He makes incredible french toast.
- His marinara sauce is amazing.
- He likes to garden.
- He doesn't shy away from hard work.
- He drives when I don't want to, which is often.
- He shovels the snow.
- He's great at meeting people.
- His positive outlook.
- He doesn't spend all weekend watching football.
- He puts up with my moods.
- He spoils me.
- He's got a great sense of humor.
- He's young at heart.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Two decades. 7,305 days. 175,320 hours. I could keep going, but you get the point. Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, and I consider it a pretty big milestone. Has it been all roses? Of course not. But it's been a wonderful journey with a good man, and I wouldn't trade any of it. So, in honor of our special day, I present twenty things I love about my husband (in no particular order):