- No alarm clock; slept until 7:00.
- Leisurely coffee, then breakfast.
- Six-mile walk (continuing training for half-marathon in January). The weather cooperated beautifully!
- Facial appointments here. Steamed and napped while she had her treatment, and vice versa.
- Sushi here.
- A little shopping downtown, mostly window variety.
- A stop at the brewery for a Hop Trip Ale.
- Home for dinner, wine and conversation.
Monday, November 10, 2008
A Perfect Day
Don't we all envision a perfect girls' day out now and then? Well, I just had one, and it went something like this: