Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random reflections on September

  1. The Minkler Cash Store. Do. Not. Miss. It. Of course, you have to find yourself in central CA, east of Fresno. But, still...completely worth it.
  2. If you leave Fresno, CA at 5:20 a.m., you can reach Bend, OR by 4:00 p.m. The same day. While driving relatively close to the posted speed limit.
  3. Enjoyed my first rugby game. Of course as a spectator. That is one rough sport. Just like football, without the helmets and pads. Ouch.
  4. Rugby players are a wild bunch.
  5. I wish someone would've told me sooner about the wonderfulness that is Aloha Cafe's Lava Chicken. Wait. I may have been better off not knowing.
  6. I should play golf more than once a year.
  7. I get to be a MIL again! So very happy for DD#2 on her engagement.
  8. Guess I'd better get back to a regular workout schedule. And lay off #5.
  9. All this cool weather makes me think it must be time to fire up the needles.
  10. Do I finally finish the sleeves on that blasted sweater, or find some new inspiration?
Watch out for that blind curve. It's seriously deadly.

Above the bar at Minkler Cash Store. Yes, you can have a beer before you do your shopping. Or after.

2 comments:

  1. Finish the sweater. And start something new at the same time. Isn't that the knitting way?

    ReplyDelete